Booking a Table Tennis Table – Process
- All tables/sessions (including Social TT) must be booked in advance and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Walk-ins may be allowed at the discretion of the session supervisor but there would be no guarantee that a table will be available and players may be turned away should numbers exceed capacity.
- A table/session may be booked up to 7 days in advance and multiple sessions within this time period may also be booked.
- To book a table or session for any day please ring 020 8449 7845 between the following times:
- Evening – Monday to Saturday between 8pm and 10pm.
- Booking in advance may also be done when attending a session at the times stated above.
- When booking for more than one person all names must be supplied together with contact details.
- Charges for the sessions are as published on the website. See: Playing Fees
- The player agrees to the conditions of play at the Centre when arriving to play. See: BTTC Regulations